Lung Health Check Stakeholder Event
The Lung Health Check Stakeholder Event was held on 26th November 2021.
If you were unable to attend and would like to catch up, recordings of each presentation are linked below. The slide deck from the event can also be found here.
- Welcome with Yvonne Elliott
- NHSE Targeted Lung Health Checks with Dan Cariad
- Lung Health Checks in Humber, Coast and Vale with Dr Stuart Baugh
- Commissioning of Lung Health Checks with Phil Davies
- Communications and Engagement with Emma Shakeshaft and Sarah Rowland
- Invitations and Bookings with Rachel Iveson
- Nurse Led Lung Health Check with Dr Kanwal Tariq
- Impact on Primary Care with Dr Masood Balouch
- Preliminary Service Evaluation with Dr Gavin Anderson and Dr Kanwal Tariq
- Presentation from Cobalt
- Presentation from Siemens Healthineers
- Presentation from Aidence
- Event close with Dr Stuart Baugh
To find out more about the Lung Health Check Programme work happening in Hull, click here.